Re: [che-dev] Command Processer for GIT using -l flag

Hello Dror

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Cohen, Dror <dror.cohen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

While trying to execute "git init" on a directory from inside Che we've encountered the following issue:

The command executed are "/bin/bash" "-cl" "git init"

The "-l" flag caused a re-login, and thereby causes our "git init" command to be executed not in the PWD…. This is our problem

What does it mean "command to be executed not in the PWD". Can you describe a bit more your usecase?

Where does this "-l" flag is set?

What is the motivation for using it?

It's old like a "Mamont". Nobody remembers why. Probably copy-pasted from some manual.

Thanks and Regards,

Dror