Re: [che-dev] Custom syntax highlighting

Hi Gianluca:

I have circulated your request internally.  We'll get you a proper response within a couple days here.  I may also recommend that we do a short call where we can walk you through some of the repositories.

I am not technical enough to give you the example that you need, but have people researching.

BTW, for our next generation system, 100% of our content assist work will be done server-side, embedded within a machine, which can be implemented via Docker + your extension.  You then write extensions to the editor (CodeMirror) to provide syntax highlighting or other behaviors that you desire.

The new code for this is in the 4.0 branch here.

Here is a video of what this experience will be like for Java.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55