HTH

Best,

Gennady Azarenkov - CTO @ codenvy.com

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Bendelac, Chaim <chaim.bendelac@xxxxxxx> wrote:

… and of course the best way to answer such questions is by improving the API documentation …

--

Chaim

From: che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:che-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel, Meirav
Sent: Monday 04 May 2015 15:50
To: che developer discussions (che-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Cc: Sharav, Omer
Subject: [che-dev] Delete Workspace API

Hi All,

I am a Scrum Master in SAP DevX-DI project .

We are currently implementing CHE Daos and got into a question regarding the Workpspace API.

What should be deleted on 'Delete workspace'

1.       Should members be deleted ?

2.       Should all projects related to the workspace should be deleted ?

or a workspace should not be deleted if projects exists ? – if so then we need to update documentation

According to the documentation – the API might return "409 Failed to remove workspace member " so the assumption is that it tries to remove the workspace members But :

Looking at the "WorkspaceService.Delete" it only calls workspaceDao.delete .

Should the DAO be responsible for members cleanup and project cleanup or should this logic be in the WorkspaceService ?

What is the accurate intention  of this API ?

Thanks & Regards,

Meirav