Re: [che-dev] A runner for the paas Cloud Foundry

Can you tell us more about what a bosh release is for CF?

Having Che run automatically on CF would be ideal - each Che instance can support its own user.

I am not sure if it is interesting or not, but we will be making Codenvy On-Prem (single node and multi-node) free as well in about a quarter.  While Che is going to get the Docker plug-in packaged with it, Che itself is still single tenant.  Would there be interest in having the multi-tenanted Codenvy also installable on CF?  It would be cool to have both systems, but having Che run will be easier / faster / require fewer resources.

Please write me privately for a blog post about CF.  We will connect you with the right people and would be happy to sponsor the content from CF team.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55