[cft-dev] PMC approval for any CFT changes after RC1

Now that we are in the final stages of releasing CFT, what should be
the process to accept any changes into CFT after RC1? Should it
require a formal PMC approval, like other projects, and if so, is
there a form to fill out to get PMC approval or an e-mail to the PMC
would be sufficient?

We don't have scheduled work for after RC1: everything that we want
for CFT will be delivered for RC1, so this is more to cover in case
there is a critical bug fix that needs to go in after RC1.

Back to the top