Re: [cf-dev] Resources for UDPConnector

Hi Naveen,

please take a look at the examples provided in the demo-apps module. In particular you might be interested in the cf-helloworld-server example ...

Kai

On 08.10.2017 00:51, naveenkumarmarri wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to connect Twitter Heron and CoAP protocol using californium.
For that I'm trying to use UDPConnector class. I couldn't much resources online to use UDPConnector for passively listening on a URL.
Can someone share some examples or some resources on this.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Naveen

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstraße 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top