Re: [cf-dev] Release information 1.0.6 / 1.1.0 / 2.0.0

FMPOV there will be no 1.1.0 release in the foreseeable future. We are focusing on getting 2.0.0 ready to be released while trying to back port fixes to issues we encounter in the course of doing so to the 1.0.x branch.

Regarding availability of 2.0.0, this is our top priority but I am in no position to say when the release will be done. Maybe Achim or Simon can comment on that and provide us with their opinion? We had identified a list of issues we definitely wanted to be part of 2.0.0 [1] and I guess until we have fixed/addressed them, we will not do the release.

Regarding 1.0.6 I do not have any particular concerns, i.e. we could do a release at any time.

@Achim, Simon: WDYT? Any reason not to do a 1.0.6?

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/californium/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A2.0.0

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B;