Re: [cf-dev] Ready to release a 2.0.0-M4 ?

Hi,

> I think this could be a good think to release a 2.0.0-M4 version soon.

Yes, but I would prefer to have #328 also in.

And I have my doubts about the "stale handshakes" ...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

 Achim Kraus

(INST/ECS4)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 711 811-58139 | Fax +49 711 811-58200 | achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn