Re: [cf-dev] Resource discovery strategy

Thanks for the help. I am looking at the resources(also reading paper on Californium); things are looking little clear to me. I will come up with more specific questions(if any).

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 5:19 AM, Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1) <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fr, 2016-06-24 at 21:12 -0400, Ajay Krishna Teja Kavuri wrote:
> Dear Awesome Devs,
>
> I am Masters student from West Virginia University and interested in
> knowing more about the resource discovery strategy in Californium;
> how are resources discovered and registered?.
Resources are registered by means of invoking CoapServer.add(Resource)
See [1] and [2] for examples.

Not sure what you mean by discovery. However, the Californium Tools
module contains a resource implementing the
/.well-known/rd mechanism [3]. Maybe that's what you were looking for?

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/californium/blob/master/demo-apps/cf-hel
loworld-
server/src/main/java/org/eclipse/californium/examples/HelloWorldServer.
java
[2] https://github.com/eclipse/californium/blob/master/demo-apps/api-de
mo/src/org/eclipse/californium/examples/CoapResourceTreeExample.java

[3] https://github.com/eclipse/californium.tools/tree/master/cf-rd