let's release Leshan :)

--
Julien Vermillard

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Hudalla Kai (INST/ESY1) <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

yesterday we have released Californium 1.0.1 and published artifacts to Maven Central [1] and the Eclipse Release Repo [2].

This is a small bug-fix release only which mainly address some issues with interrupted DTLS handshakes in Scandium.See attached changelogs for details. Users of Californium 1.0.0 should be able to upgrade by simply replacing the 1.0.0 artifacts with the corresponding 1.0.1 artifacts.

The Californium team is glad to announce that we have switched to using GitHub for reporting bugs, issues and improvement ideas instead of Bugzilla. So, if you want to report a bug or have an idea for improvement, please create an issue on the corresponding GitHub project(s) for the affected Californium components [3] or drop us a line on this mailing list.

[1] http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.eclipse.californium%22
[2] https://repo.eclipse.org/content/groups/releases/
[3] https://github.com/eclipse/californium

Regards,