Re: [cf-dev] observation persistence

Not so much success with this one :p.

@Matthias, @Kai, what do you think about that ?

Le 10/12/2015 15:45, Simon Bernard a écrit :
Hi,
In Leshan, we have an ObservationRegistry interface. We provide an in memory implementation. The idea should be to let users implements persistence if they need it. But for observe, we must be able to persist the californium state too. Should it exist a way to do that? (I look at the code, and I don't think so) I suppose if you want to do that we should mainly persist data in org.eclipse.californium.core.network.Matcher. (exchangesByMID, exchangesByToken)
   Does it make sense ?
Simon