From: cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kovatsch Matthias
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 2:32 PM
To: Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Cc: 'Wayne Beaton (wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx)'
Subject: Re: [cf-dev] Californium 1.0.0

Hi all

Unfortunately, I only found time now to work on the open issues that should be closed for 1.0.0 (many Matcher state and clean-up for blockwise transports). For some of the things planned I am missing either feedback/submissions (API and error handling) or time (proper design for alternative transports).

Kai, what is the status of Scandium for the release?

Wayne, I am quite lost in all the Web and wiki pages that branch out from the link you provided. Most of the information is apparently already in place or generated automatically. Is there a clear and concise list what I have to do? Following the list in the wiki, I just killed existing information on the project Web site, as the release record is apparently the same thing as the release plan information on the project Web site… :S

Can you please help me with that and hopefully undo this?

Ciao

Matthias