[cf-dev] Line endings

Hi all

With more committers on board, the issue of different line endings popped up again. I also found a few files that were inconsistent.

Originally, the code started out with Windows line endings. I consider this the "safer" why because I never encountered an editor that cannot handle \r\n (but the other way round).

However, if the overall default for open source is \n, then we can change to this and avoid the confusion in commits and pull-requests. Please share your experience or knowledge on that, so we can put this to an educated vote.

Ciao
Matthias

Back to the top