Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Monthly Meeting Wednesday

On 08/03/2024 15:31, Jonah Graham via cdt-dev wrote:
I won't be around for next week's monthly meeting. If someone wants to volunteer to run it formally, please go ahead, theĀ agenda/minutes link is https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/cdt-call-march-13-2024 and should be editable by any signed in user on hackmd (I sign in with my GitHub account)

Note that Canada has daylight savings timeĀ change this weekend, and because the meeting time is fixed to Ottawa time the meeting will be an hour different in Europe than normal.

I can run the CDT project call on Wednesday March 13.

The call will start at 15:00 UTC - an hour earlier than usual for many of us.

Regards

John Dallaway

Back to the top