Re: [cdt-dev] Multiple build configurations for CMake Core build projects

Hi Martin,

File > New > C/C++ Project > CMake Project

image.png

On Sat, Dec 3, 2022 at 1:25 AM Martin Weber <fifteenknots505@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Freitag, 2. Dezember 2022, 15:57:38 CET schrieb Kondal Kolipaka:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Is there any way to handle multiple build
> configurations(Debug/Release/Custom) for CMake Core build projects?
>
> New CMake "Build Settings" tab allows us to configure specific CMake
> arguments(Additional CMake arguments, Build command, etc), and allow us
> "duplicate" and create a new configuration. However, everything is getting

Which settings tab are you referring to? I can only find CMake property page
in the project properties that show a 'Launch CMake GUI' button.

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.