Re: [cdi-dev] beans.xml for CDI 4.1

The attached is what should be used. It updates the copyright and your version is missing on update of 4.0 -> 4.1.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 6:57 AM Ivar Grimstad via cdi-dev <cdi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I took the liberty to create a PR to add the XML schema for beans.xml 4.1.
Can someone verify that I got it right? I changed occurrences 4.0 to 4.1 where appropriate. There was one location where I left 4.0, and that was the documentation for the discovery mode

"...This is now the default and it is also the default as of 4.0 when an empty beans.xml file is seen...."

The schema is listed here:

Direct link:

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.