[cbi-dev] One of our long running Jenkins jobs that normally only takes 12 hours, is timing out due to hitting our configured 15 hour timeout, ticket is created but also will share here in case it helps others...

Hi,

Occasionally we see some slowness in running jobs for various reasons.  Sometimes it is caused by a stuck VM, other times, updating and restarting Jenkins helps.  I have no idea what is going on now but can say we started seeing the problem over the weekend and are still seeing it.

Created ticket is https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/1655

I'm sharing here in case it helps others.

Scott

Back to the top