Re: [cargotracker-dev] Key duplication and JMS in Derby DB

Can you please include the exact steps to reproduce? I will take a look.

These both might be harmless things that can be safely ignored.

Reza Rahman

From: "cargotracker-dev" <cargotracker-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Chanun Ong <chanun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2022 7:21 AM
To: cargotracker developer discussions
Subject: [cargotracker-dev] Key duplication and JMS in Derby DB

Hi Cargotracker developers,

I was trying to set up a Derby datasource for Cargotracker and found that the application would not start due to an aborted statement that would have caused a "duplicate key value in a unique or primary key constraint or unique index identified by 'SQL220224040042760' defined on 'APPLICATIONSETTINGS'". The error stems from the initial-data.sql file which consists of the command "INSERT INTO applicationsettings (id, sampleloaded) VALUES (1, 0)".

I believe that the "sampleloaded" boolean is never changing from its initial false value, thus creating a duplicate key value. Where is initial-data.sql being used in the application?

Finally, there are some JMS warnings that appear when trying to run the app. Message-driven beans can't be activated since the "java:app/jms/HandlingEventRegistrationAttemptQueue destination is not available". That is just one of the 5 queue destinations that are not available; have you encountered this before?

Thank you so much.

Chanun Ong
University of California, Berkeley
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science, B.S.
Class of 2022

Back to the top