Re: [cargotracker-dev] Database used for cargo tracker

Honestly that depends on the database. However we have tried to centralize most of the changes in the various pom.xml profiles. If you look at the cloud deployment profile, you should be able to see how things differ in terms of the application code between H2 and PostgreSQL. Switching to Derby should be similar.

From: cargotracker-dev <cargotracker-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Chanun Ong <chanun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 8, 2022 5:30 PM
To: cargotracker developer discussions
Subject: Re: [cargotracker-dev] Database used for cargo tracker

Hi Reza,

Thanks for your help. I checked the pom.xml and found that the database used was H2DB. Would you be able to point me in the right direction in terms of switching the database to something like Derby if that's possible? Which files should I look to change/modify if I were to do that?

Thanks so much.

Chanun