Re: [capra-dev] Notification system in artifact handler breaks support for external models

Hey Jens,

the build that succeeded was for patchset 2. The one for patchset 3 failed, probably because there is a dependency missing in the test project. Salome was working on a fix for that, but she is now back home and I haven’t heard from her. I have just run the tests locally from Eclipse and everything worked. Checking with Maven now. I’ll report back.

Best,
Jan-Philipp

PS: In such cases, you can pull the patchset from Gerrit and make changes yourself. This might expedite the process in cases such as this one. Still, sorry to keep you waiting so long.