[capella-adopters] Update of Logo

Hello dear Capella Team,

due to recent changes to our logo we would like to kindly inform you, that our logo on the website:
https://mbse-capella.org/adopters.html needs to be updated.
Please find attached our new logo.

It would be great if you could confirm the update of the logo once completed.

I hope you have a lovely day and enjoy the upcoming weekend.

Sincerly,
Ann-Kathrin Bramer
Marketing
I.I-SIG

MS Teams: Chat | Call

ann-kathrin.bramer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SIGNON Deutschland GmbH
A company of Deutschen Bahn AG
Berliner Strasse 7 | Dresden - 01067
Registered Office: Elisabeth-Schwarzhaupt-Platz 1 |10115 Berlin
Registered at: AG Berlin HRB 152338 B | Managing Director: Dipl.-Ing.
Holger Rosenberger, Dipl.-Kfm. Gerd Hübner

Legal Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and/ or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received
this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of
the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.