Re: [camf-dev] Plugin is not working

Nicholas,
thank you very much for your helpfulness.
I understand that my previous email could be a bit confusing, so let's
try to deal with one problem at time.
As starting point, I would be happy to deploy a single-node
application, therefore there would be, as an instance, an EAR file
that has to be deployed on an application server such as JBoss, which
is running on a VM.

Before I could get started, I'm dealing with unresolved compilation
issues, essentially within the infosystem.model.edit and tosca
modules.
The most important one is that concerning the former, as it is looking
for MONITORING_PROBE__URL field that cannot be found in the
infosystem.model module. Therefore, I was wondering if the
infosystem.model.edit module is vital, since it has been removed from
the submodules list under the parent pom as part of the last commit.
Moreover, its code is out of step with the content of infosystem.ecore
file under infosystem.model.
With respect to the latter (tosca module), the problem is concerning
the lack of the file TOSCA-v1.0.xsd, but I believe that it's not
essential.

Another problem that prevents me from running a clean CAMF plugin
instance is the one whose stack trace has been posted here
http://pastebin.com/7xtAu8GU. This exception pops out as soon as I
open the CAMF perspective, and I believe it may be related to the fact
I can't access to already created cloud projects from the "Cloud
Project View" even if they are visible from the "Project Explorer"
view.

Best regards.

Danilo Cianciulli

Back to the top