[camf-dev] New Contribution‏

Hello to CAMF devs,

My name is Andreas Kastanas. I have subscripted to CAMF repository and i have signed the CLA as part of the Eclipse Foundation Contribution programm. I have made some changes that i would like to contribute to the existing code and operations of the CAMF platform as part of my BS.c. Thesis. In specific, i made an Openstack Connector using the jClouds API that is able to fetch all available resources that exists on the provider such as Virtual Images, Networks, Flavors, running instances etc. Also, it has the ability to create a deployment through a TOSCA description (no matter the number of the components or their depth) and also terminate it. It supports, deployments policies in case of an error during the deployment. Such as in case of an error continue, or stop, or stop and revert any actions that were made. Also, it has the ability to create a JSON file that includes information about the deployment that can be used in a later stage for the CAMF platform itself or from the user himself.
That's the short version of what i have done so far. Waiting to here back from you guys!

Thanks,
Andreas Kastanas

Back to the top