From: Imen Kalboussi
Sent: jeudi 27 mars 2008 09:20
To: 'buckminster-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: how can I build my eclipse plugin?

Hi,

Actually I have to build eclipse plugins in order to get at the end an artifact (a jar) that contains a plugin  and all the plugins that depends on him.

So after writing a CQUERY and RMAP I don’t know how to get the final artifact with Buckminster.

I would be grateful if someone will try to help me .

Thanks

Back to the top