Re: [buckminster-dev] headless resolve with new r08988

Hi Todd,
the product only contains the bare minimal runtime. So there's no new version of that. When you configure it from the headless-site.xml it will install a new version of the buckminster.core and buckminster.pde features.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Todd_Lee@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey Thomas -
Sorry to be a pain, but I still only see r08988 product zip on the
site/mirrors... what is the new release version?

Todd Lee
Software Tools
AMI Semiconductor
Tel:  +1.519.884.9696 ext 2242
Fax: +1.519.884.0228
E-mail: todd_lee@xxxxxxxx

Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx> Sent by: To buckminster-dev-b Buckminster developer discussions ounces@xxxxxxxxxx <buckminster-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> g cc Subject 03/12/2008 07:42 Re: [buckminster-dev] headless PM resolve with new r08988 Please respond to Buckminster developer discussions <buckminster-dev@ eclipse.org>

Todd_Lee@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Thomas, you rock the build :)

:)

I just deployed new stuff to our update site that should take care of your
recent problems with the
eclipse.import reader. It'll be 30mins to an hour before it hits the
mirrors.

I'm still not sure what causes your problems with property expansion. I'll
investigate that further.

- thomas

AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World"
NOTICE: This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received.