[buckminster-dev] Getting started, can't set dependency copmonent type

Hello,

I’m just getting started with Buckminster and trying to work through the Building an Update Site example at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Buckminster/Examples/Building_an_Update_Site .

I have the latest Buckminster installed into 3.3.2 with subversive. In the instructions for building a CSPEC for the update site, the section on Dependencies (item 2.4) indicates that I should set the Component Type to “eclipse.feature”.  However, “eclipse.feature” is not an option in the selection list. The only options that I see are:

            “”

            bom

            buckminster

            jar

            site.feature

            unknown

Should I be using “site.feature”, or is something missing in my install?

Thanks for your help

Rich Scott

Back to the top