[buckminster-dev] some questions on Buckminster

Hi,

I have some basic questions on Buckminster:

- as a BA&D tool, does Buckminster support testing(unit test/system test) in its life cycle? i.e. before deployment I want to run unit test/system testing using Buckminster command, especial for Eclipse plugins

- Are there some example projects(Eclipse or not) using Buckminster in them build system I can refer to?

- Does Buckminster build itself using Buckminster?

Thanks,
--Alex

Back to the top