Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] Bug with bpmn2-modeler in latest eclipse

Hi Flavio,

That is great news, many thanks!

@Ralf and @Flavio, can we trigger a build and verify it?

Regards,
Jiaqi

On Wed, Mar 13, 2024 at 11:12 AM Flavio Donzé via bpmn2-modeler-dev <bpmn2-modeler-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Ralf and Jiaqi

I think the bug is already fixed but never made it into a new build:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/bpmn2-modeler/org.eclipse.bpmn2-modeler.git/commit/?id=216b53c94da9dbe72bbdfd68e668aa1190ba4264

BPMN Modeler 1.5.4 was released on 2022-05-27, and the above commit was in 2022-11-18.

Greetings

Flavio