Von: birt-dev [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Wim Jongman
Gesendet: Montag, 31. Mai 2021 12:17
An: For developers on the BIRT project
Betreff: Re: [birt-dev] Website Live! (well, almost...)

Christophe, I have a review request waiting for you in the BIRT website repo. Please approve it.

Webmasters gave me temporary access to the repo configuration so I am trying to setup the following workflow:

1. User edits a page and commits to a local branch

2. We get a message to approve the build and deploy to gh-pages

3. After approve the change is built and deployed to gh-pages

4. After test we merge it into the main branch and deploy it to Eclipse main website