[birt-dev] Changing output filename BIRT Web Viewer

Hi all,

I'm using Birt WebViewer in an RCP application. When I wants to save file in PDF format, the webviewer use rptdesign filename to set the default filename value.

I already asked a filename to my user and I want to reuse it to fill the default filename in the viewer. Anyone know how to do ??

FYI, I tried to set WebViewer.DOCUMENT_NAME_KEY and WebViewer.OUTPUT_DOCUMENT_KEY with the filename given by user... but it didn't work...

Thanks for your help....

Hervé

Back to the top