From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of JB4You
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 7:28 AM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Problems with Report Designer

Hallo,

i designed my own ODA Driver for an new data source within BIRT.
Therefor i also had to change some things in the Report Designer. All
was okay so far, because i had an example, which was very similar to my
project. Now i am stuck somewhere between designing a report and
defining the data set. When i want to define a new data set, i can not
end the action. All is working fine, i choose the data source, send the
query, choose the data and organize it in columns, which i want to work
with later. Than, i click on "finish", and birt gives the overview-page,
where i can see all pages again, i edited for this data set. The first
thing, i see is, that he doesn't update the title on the PropertyPage i
added. As i said, i had an example, which was very similar to my
project, i just had to add a new page for selecting the Data Source
explicitly. At the overview, which comes, when you defined your data set
and clicked on finish in the wizard, the title of this page seams not to
appear. But this is not the problem, i think i just have to search long
enough to solve this. My problem is, that the "ok"-button and the
"cancel"-button do nothing anymore, so i am not able to go on or back
again.
Can anyone tell me, where i have to look. I must have missing something
when i was editing the example for my means. But what?
Would be nice, if someone wants to discuss this here.

Thanxs in advance,

Jonas Bassl

Back to the top