From: Jane Tatchell [mailto:jtatchell@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 11 December 2006 12:42 PM
To: Williams, Joe; birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [birt-dev] BIRT Reading material

Addison-Wesley publish two books on BIRT:
Integrating and Extending BIRT (The Eclipse Series)
http://www.amazon.com/Integrating-Extending-Eclipse-Jason-Weathersby/dp/
0321443853/sr=1-2/qid=1165800995/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/105-1797554-9778002?ie=
UTF8&s=books
And
BIRT: A Field Guide to Reporting (The Eclipse Series)
http://www.amazon.com/BIRT-Field-Guide-Reporting-Eclipse/dp/0321442598/r
ef=pd_bxgy_b_text_b/105-1797554-9778002
The first one seems to fit your bill. You can probably find them in
Australia too.