[birt-dev] Checkin: fix bug 166014 :Buttons' images in general style pane disappeared when save change in script Editor

- Bugzilla Bug (s) Resolved: 166014

- Description: It's a strange bug, when I had set an image on the button,and then set the same image on the button again,the button's image is gray, I don't know why.

Tests Description Manual test.

 Notes to Build Team

Notes to Developers

Notes to QA

Notes to Documentation

Files Added

Files Edited

/org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.views/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/designer/internal/ui/views/attributes/widget/FontStylePropertyDescriptor

/org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.views/src/org/eclipse/birt/report/designer/internal/ui/views/attributes/widget/TogglePropertyDescriptor

Files Deleted

Back to the top