[birt-dev] Create a new branch for new property editor.

All,

By several weeks of hard works, BIRT GUI team is working on the check-in preparation of new property editor. The new property editor has better visual effect, good performance and easy to extend. We plan to create a new branch for this check-in and merge the code back at the early age of M3. By this way, we can test the new code and avoid too many bugs in M2. The GUI team will not plan to change the code of main branch until we merge the branch code into head.

If any BIRT committer need change the code of GUI plug-ins or your changes will affect GUI code, please kindly notify GUI team before you really do them.  Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks

Wang Qiangsheng

Actuate Software(Shanghai)

qwang@xxxxxxxxxxx