From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yu Li
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:07 PM
To: Yu Li; For developers on the BIRT project
Subject: RE: [birt-dev] BIRT Committer Nomination - Xingjie He

From March this year, Xingjie contribute a lot to Birt project. The main tasks that he did are:

Write row copy

write iportal table test case

script API

code for new rule of column binding

Please give your vote.

Thanks!

Ivy

Actuate Software ShangHai center.

Tel: (86)21-58826388

Fax:(86)21-58826002

Email: yli@xxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yu Li
Sent: 2006921 11:12
To: For developers on the BIRT project
Subject: [birt-dev] BIRT Committer Nomination - Xingjie He

Dear BIRT committers,

This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of new committers.

Xingjie He has been working with Model to help to fix bugs.  We would like to allow them to be committers of the Model team.

Please reply to this mailing list,

Either

"Yes, I agree to accept Xingjie He as the committers to the BIRT Model team",

Or

"No, I do not agree to accept Xingjie He as a committer to the BIRT Model team"

Thanks

Ivy

Actuate Software ShangHai center.

Tel: (86)21-58826388