RE: [birt-dev] BIRT Committer Nomination - Jian Mei

Yes, I agree to accept Jian Mei as the committers to the BIRT Test Suite project

From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sissi Zhu
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 5:49 PM
To: For developers on the BIRT project
Subject: [birt-dev] BIRT Committer Nomination - Jian Mei

Dear BIRT committers,

This is an email to request your vote on our recommendation of new committers.

Jian Mei has been working with QA to implement QA API testing.  We would like to allow them to be committers of the BIRT Test Suite project.

Please reply to this mailing list,

Either

"Yes, I agree to accept Jian Mei as the committers to the BIRT Test Suite project",

Or

"No, I do not agree to accept Jian Mei as a committer to the BIRT Test Suite project"

Thanks

Sissi

Back to the top