[birt-dev] Release 2.0 end game and bug updates

Title: Release 2.0 end game and bug updates

Fellow committers,

Thanks for making good progress in fixing bug during the holidays.  We are down to 69 unresolved bugs in bugzilla now. While there are about a dozen bugs incoming every day, I hope we will be able to resolve all of them within next week.  Can we set 1/13 as the date to close CVS for the final release build?  Only absolute show stoppers will be checked in after that.

Thanks

Wenfeng Li
Actuate Corporation - Engineering
http://www.actuate.com