[belgium-ec] Invitation Belgian Eclipse User Group

Hi,

A couple of month ago we founded the Belgian Eclipse User Group. ‘We’ are currently 3 companies: Sigasi, Collibra and Inventive Designers.

The goal is to meet other Belgian companies that use the Eclipse IDE and possibly build their product on top of the Eclipse platform.

We would like to invite you to join us to share your experience and to learn from other peoples experience.

The next meeting will take place on Tuesday April 28th 2009 (so next week already) at 18h.

This time we will meet at Inventive Designers: Sint-Bernardsesteenweg 552, 2660 Hoboken (Antwerp).

A route description can be found at http://www.inventivedesigners.com/corporate/route.html

It is best to park your car on the public parking lot of the super market ‘GB’ next to our building or on the other side of the road.

The agenda for the next meeting:

·         Introduction

·         Inventive Designers will talk about their experiences with the new P2 system and how they used it to build installers.

·         Collibra will talk about how they used the Eclipse platform to build their tool: re-use of existing plugins, pitfalls, …

·         Further discussions and knowledge sharing

If you have something specific you want to share (specific plugins you wrote, specific public plugins you use, your development process, new features in Eclipse 3.5, …), let me know so I can put it on the agenda.  If you know other people who would be interested in joining us, let me know so I can contact them, or invite them yourself and let me know who we can expect.

Sandwiches and drinks will be available.

Please let me know if you will be present or not, so we know how many people to expect.

I hope to see you next Tuesday!

Dieter Wachters
Product Development Manager

Direct Phone:   +32 3 821 01 70
Office Fax:       +32 3 821 01 71
dieter_wachters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.inventivedesigners.com

---

Join one of our new workshops to upgrade your skills:

·          Document flow design V6:                 Wed, 22nd April + Thu, 23rd April

Contact us at workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inventive Designers' Email Disclaimer: