[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Matthias Twardawski on Eclipse openDuT has started

A committer election for Matthias Twardawski on project Eclipse openDuT
(automotive.opendut) was started by Daniel Nolle with this criteria:

Matthias is a new member of the MBTI openDuT Team and will take over a
leading role in our development team of the project.

It is my pleasure to nominate Matthias as a committer on Eclipse openDuT.

Eclipse openDuT project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.opendut/elections/election-matthias-twardawski-committer-eclipse-opendut

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.opendut

Back to the top