[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Sujit Karne on Eclipse Tractus-X has started

A committer election for Sujit Karne on project Eclipse Tractus-X
(automotive.tractusx) was started by Nico Koprowski with this criteria:

I would like to nominate Sujit Karne (Github-ID: SujitMBRDI) as a committer
since during his time as a contributor he has made a significant impact on
the Eclipse Tractus-X BPDM project.

Sujit is a skilled software developer with a good understanding of both the
technical and business context of the Business Partner Data Management
domain.

As a contributor he is the main driving force in the creation of the Business
Partner Kit:
https://eclipse-tractusx.github.io/docs-kits/category/business-partner-kit
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/eclipse-tractusx.github.io/pull/278
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/eclipse-tractusx.github.io/pull/211
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/eclipse-tractusx.github.io/pull/464

He also frequently delivers code and documentation contributions to the BPDM
repository:
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/bpdm/pull/448
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/bpdm/pull/526
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/bpdm/pull/454

Additionally he reports open issues, reviews pull requests and contributes to
discussions:
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/bpdm/issues/484
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/bpdm/issues/288
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/bpdm/issues/289
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/bpdm/pull/537
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/bpdm/pull/394

Currently he also spearheads the development of the BPDM certificate
management repository:
https://github.com/eclipse-tractusx/bpdm-certificate-management

It is my pleasure to nominate Sujit Karne as a committer on Eclipse
Tractus-X.

Eclipse Tractus-X project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx/elections/election-sujit-karne-committer-eclipse-tractus-x

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.tractusx