[automotive-pmc] Committer Election for Lauren Datz on Eclipse Chariott has started

A committer election for Lauren Datz on project Eclipse Chariott
(automotive.chariott) was started by Filipe Prezado with this criteria:

Here's the summary of contributions made by Lauren and Devin:

We have received a lot of feedback from partners who are actively looking at
Chariott including Tier 1 and OEM. Some of the feedback that they have
provided include:
•	Onboarding experience could be improved
o	Additional documentation, architecture diagrams, simple examples and
step-by-step tutorials should be added
o	Some unexpected behaviors/ issues when running Chariott on other Operating
Systems
o	Some feature requests:
	Dynamic networking/ port configuration
	The ability to download/ pull and dynamically register providers at
runtime We have started triaging and prioritizing this partner feedback and
will integrate it with the vision and design for Chariott, which we will
publish in the github repo. We are also working to publish the feedback as
issues in our github repo.

We have also been working closely with an OEM on their use case which will
use Chariott for the application programming model. We have met with them
multiple times to give them guidance on their development steps and debug
with them. This is a great example for us because they are using different
technologies (including programming languages) than us and we have received a
lot of valuable feedback from their experience.

PR’s Submitted:

Fix for docker build failure by devkelley · Pull Request #105 ·
eclipse/chariott (github.com)
Add example showing how to register a provider with Chariott by devkelley ·
Pull Request #97 · eclipse/chariott (github.com)
Update License Banners according to Eclipse guidelines by ladatz · Pull
Request #95 · eclipse/chariott (github.com)
Added an invoke command example provider by devkelley · Pull Request #93 ·
eclipse/chariott (github.com)
update contribution file by stepknees · Pull Request #87 · eclipse/chariott
(github.com)

We are actively working on additional contributions as well and will be
continuing documenting it in Eclipse github.

Eclipse Chariott project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.chariott/elections/election-lauren-datz-committer-eclipse-chariott-0

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/automotive.chariott