[austin-ec] Interested in hosting an Eclipse DemoCamp?

Howdy Austin Eclipseites (?), I'm wondering if anyone out there is willing to help host a Eclipse DemoCamp on November 12th or 14th?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2008/Austin

The original plan for Google to host the democamp fell through as they will be sprucing up their office (construction). They have kindly offered to host the next democamp which should be early next year. The last democamp we had went well with Nokia being the kind hosts (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_2008_-_Ganymede_Edition/Austin).

Do we have any volunteers? All that is needed is a room with a projector. The Eclipse Foundation covers food + beverages.

Feel free to email me personally if you're willing to host.

--
Cheers,

~ Chris Aniszczyk

Back to the top