Re: [atf-dev] Debugging JavaScript

Goering, Jon wrote:
Debugging _javascript_

I get the following errors when trying to use the update manager to pull in ATF:

Cannot find a solution satisfying the following requirements org.eclipse.jdt.feature.jar [3.4.0.v20080603-2000-7o7tEAXEFpPqqoXxgaBhhhq].

Any idea where does this feature jar lives?

Will ATF work with Ganymede 3.4.1 or do we have to upgrade?  I’m not finding requirements on the latest version of ATF  with what I’ve looked at so far.

Is there more information in the p2 update manager about unsatisfied dependency? Usually the error message should also tell which which feature requirement cannot be satisfied. ATF does not depend on JDT so I'm surprised to see that error.
ATF's integration with WTP depends on WTP 3.1, from Galileo. So while "core" ATF part should work with Ganymede, the WTP integration (e.g integration with _javascript_ editor - like ability to put breakpoints) will need Galileo.

Jacek

Back to the top