From: atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:atf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jacek Pospychala
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 6:38 PM
To: AJAX Toolkit Framework discussion
Subject: [atf-dev] build submission v200908141033

tagged v200908141033

This week was sponsored by _javascript_ debugging and css view :-)

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
161106: ATF should support updating from a previous version
179824: Update mechanism to qualiifier in site.xml needs fixed
194968: Debugger my open the System Editor if the url does not end in a file extension
232367: provide org.eclipse.swt.browser.XULRunnerInitializer implementation
240220: can not add breakpoint and stop the debugger for _javascript_
262161: Wrong ContractID in MozillaDebugPlugin::createDebuggerService
284678: Eclipse ATF crashes with error log - getCSSStyleRules()
286095: _javascript_ errors should be logged to console
286097: launch/debug URL should validate URL correctness in launch configuration wizard
286104: update ATF plug-in jars to directly include classes instead of jar-in-jar
286271: [CSS View] Computed Styles shows String index out of range: -1
286399: ATF unable to build due to p2 failed connection to http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/eclipse/releases/galileo/aggregate/features
286492: Invalid thread access in MozIDEUIPlugin.<init>
286612: [CSS View] NullPointerException in at org.eclipse.atf.mozilla.ide.ui.css.CSSPage.selectionChanged(CSSPage.java:1098)

Enjoy! :-)