Re: [atf-dev] where can i find source code of atf project

ok,
it turned out the links are not updated on the Downloads page.
Please try this link:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/atf/0.2.3M4-v200709141050/atf-incubation-wst-all-in-one-0.2.3M4-v200709141050-win32.zip

For other downloads please just change the "/webtools" to "/tools" in the URL.
I'll update download pages quickly.

Jacek

Jacek Pospychala wrote:
Indeed, I have just realized that the downloads are missing, not sure why is that.
Maybe a result of move from Webtools to Tools bucket.

I'm checking that and will follow-up to you with updates.

Jacek

Miroslav Penkov wrote:

Choose someone other from the list on the page:

http://www.eclipse.org/atf/downloads/index.php

stanimir petrov wrote:

Yes i vistit this page and i have review the demo, But when i tried to download any of the packages it goes to this page http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/webtools/atf/0.2.3M4-v200709141050/atf-incubation-wst-all-in-one-0.2.3M4-v200709141050-win32.zip
and says that Eclipse downloads - file unavailable.

I am realy sorry that i spam so much :|