Re: [atf-dev] ATF Continuation Review ... what's next?

Maybe you already know, and if so, pardon me assuming you didn't, but when
we've done this sort of thing before, the next step is to open a bugzilla
in 'community' section and detail all the infrastructure changes and help
you need to accomplish your "move" to tools.

For example, the directory in /cvsroot/webtools named 'org.eclipse.atf'
would be "moved" to /cvsroot/tools (as is, to preserve history).
I'm assuming the website "directory" would be moved similarly (but less
sure of current names and structure) ... but, needs to be spelled out for
webmasters.

The Bugzilla ATF "Product" can be moved also.

Then there's all the committer info that has to be provided to EMO.

So ... I'm just offering my help if you need it. Feel free to CC me on the
bugzilla you open or notes you send to EMO and I'll help if I can.

Thanks,