[atf-dev] ATF & WTP 3.0

Hello,

I recently started looking at compiling/running ATF with Eclipse 3.4 and WTP 3.0. The biggest road block I am running into is the org.eclipse.atf.compatibility.jsdt plugin. There are a large number of compile errors in this plugin. They mainly appear to be due to some API refactoring that took place in JSDT.

I am willing to start making the necessary changes to be compatible with the new API. However, I would first like to confirm that I am not going down the wrong path. Is there any reason why these changes might be incorrect and/or unnecessary?

Thanks,
Joe

Back to the top