[atf-dev] Contributing

Hello,

I am very interested in this project, and would like to help out where I can. I thought I would start looking at some bugs to get my feet wet.

I saw a recent message on the newsgroup indicating there would be an updated roadmap and a new build soon. I was wondering if I should wait for that, or is it appropriate to start looking at the bug list immediately?

Any advice or guidance on where to start would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

Back to the top