[atf-dev] Can't locate the Web Development Perspective

Hello,

I just downloaded the atf-incubation-0.2.3M4-v200709141050 build and installed Eclipse.

I viewed the demo movie for creating a new project using ATF.  I wanted to create a new project, however, I could not find the Web Development Perspective as mentioned in the demo movie.  Please see attached the screenshot.

Please advice on whether the movie is out dated or how I can locate the Web Development Perspective where I can create AJAX project?

Thanks in advance,

Florence