[atf-dev] help:i want to develop a js lib using prototype.js, how to use atf?

i want to develop a _javascript_ lib which support my online map app that likes google maps,and i want to use prototype.js in the atf,how to set up the project in  atf?should i create a _javascript_ project? or a ajax toolkit project ? or a static web project or a dynamic web project?
for example,thinking of  such a situation:

1.a tomcat app is :google map
2.a _javascript_ app is: google js api
how to organize my eclipse project ? thanks

Back to the top